We are less than an hour into testing. So far.....
- one young man farted loudly, intentionally
- two are asleep (one stayed up late last night to watch the Lion's game.. not sure why #2 is asleep. I have gently woken both twice.)
- one had a loud outburst, screaming shut up to another student and asking to go take test in office
- one was done filling in bubbles almost before I finished reading directions. I don't even think he opened the question booklet
- one wrote '1948' the blank for school name, even though the school name was written on the board
- two didn't know what year they were born to fill in that information
Please... base MY pay on their scores.
The ridiculousness of it all is so absurd I cannot even fathom it.